SALON SOCIAL GRACES
In case you were wondering ….
- What if my stylist is busy and I have to schedule with another stylist? No worries! We have formulas and any special notes or instructions in your client history for that very reason. This enables us to accommodate all our guests at any time with any stylist. At Sanctuary we work as a team and you should never feel awkward about scheduling with someone else.
- What if I get a phone call during my service? Although it is preferred that you sit back and enjoy your services while here, we realize that sometimes “things happen”. However, it is very difficult for the stylist to do their proper job if you are holding your phone to your ear or looking down at your text so we just ask that you keep conversations to a minimum and suggest if you need to make a call maybe do so while your color is processing.
- How much should I tip? Tipping is a custom that allows you to express appreciation for a job well done. We always tell our guest to base their tipping upon the service. An average tip is 15% to 20% of the service.
- Can I bring my kids with me? In a perfect world, No. As our goal is to insure the salon experience for yourself as well as other salon clients. However, many of us at the salon are parents and know that finding a babysitter can be a struggle. We understand that sometimes there may not be another option and children are always welcome at the salon. In the event you find yourself in this situation, we suggest bringing items that can entertain the kids while you are getting your services done. We would rather you come with your kids then not at all.
- What if I have to cancel? We always ask for 24 hour notice is you have to cancel. This is so that we can contact the clients on our wait list who may want that particular time slot. When you no-show or arrive 15 minutes or more late for your scheduled service, this directly affects the stylist, as they work on commission. Please be courteous, give us a call as soon as you know you are not able to make your appointment time!