RULES AND REGULATIONS
Your Dues Based membership entitles you to a one (1) hour massage or facial service session in the spa per month during the term of your membership. Your Paid-in-Full membership allows you to redeem all membership massages or facial services immediately or as desired throughout the term of your membership. Each one-hour massage or facial service session includes fifty minutes of hands-on massage or facial service and allows ten minutes for client consultation and dressing. Your membership status must be active in order to redeem any membership services including membership massage and/or facial services. Your membership services are not transferable to any other person or entity.
- Upon approval of your written request for membership cancellation during the initial membership term, you will be relieved from making any future membership dues payments. If you have paid in full for membership services, you will be refunded the future unused portion of your membership dues for any membership massage or facial service you have not yet redeemed. In the event of your death or should you become disabled such that you are unable to redeem all of your membership services, you and/or your estate will be relieved from making payment for membership services other than those that you received prior to your death or disability. If you have paid in full for your membership services, you or your estate will be refunded the future unused portion of your membership dues for any membership massages or facial services you have not redeemed. You may cancel this membership during the renewal term of the membership upon 30 day advanced written notice to Sanctuary Salon. You are responsible for any and all membership fees incurred until your membership is cancelled in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Any rollover services must be redeemed during the 30 day cancellation period. All cancellations and refunds under this section are effective upon the date approved by Sanctuary Salon of the proper documentation. All refunds will be for the months of membership remaining after the effective date of cancellation.
- We reserve the right to terminate or deny re-enrollment for an indeterminate amount of time if a customer has an unsatisfactory payment history. IF THE MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT BECOMES DELINQUENT AND IS NOT PROPERLY CANCELLED, THIS ACCOUNT WILL BE REFERRED TO A COLLECTIONS AND BUYER AGREEMENT TO PAY ALL REASONABLE COLLECTIONS COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS FEES.
- Inappropriate behavior from clients or therapist will not be tolerated in any manner. We request that you immediately notify Sanctuary Salon management for appropriate action. We have the right to refuse or discontinue service at any time for any reason. You agree to follow all spa rules and regulations. Violation of spa rules and regulations may result in suspension or cancellation of your membership. You will be responsible for payment in full upon revocation of membership.
- We reserve the right to collect at any time any previous outstanding membership balance(s) for any other service that have not been satisfied. For purposes of identification and billing, you agree to provide us with current, accurate, complete and updated information regarding your name, address, telephone number and applicable payment data. You agree to notify us promptly of any changes of your membership data. You have the right to receive a notice of change in the event that any changes to the terms and conditions of your membership are implemented that will vary the amount to be periodically billed to your account as specified in the Membership Description and Payment Schedule section of this agreement. We will send you a notice of change at the mailing address you have provided at the top of this Agreement at least 10 days prior to the effective date of such change. Except as expressly provided herein, we may modify our services or terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time without notice and such modifications shall be deemed effective immediately upon making such changes.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – Sanctuary Salon only hires professional massage therapist and aestheticians who comply with state, city and/or local licensing requirements. If you would like to see a particular massage therapist and/or aesthetician’s license or registration, please contact Sanctuary Salon management. Additionally, if you have any questions, comments or complaints about your massage therapist and/or aesthetician, please bring this to the attention of management immediately. It is your responsibility to inform the therapist and/or aesthetician of any pre-existing conditions, limitations or specific sensitivities as well as to inform your therapist and/or aesthetician if you feel any discomfort during the session. In the event that you experience discomfort, please ask the therapist and/or aesthetician to adjust the level of pressure.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND VOLUNTARILY ACCEPT ANY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR MASSAGE AND/OR FACIAL OR ANY USE OF THE SPA FACILITIES. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT SANCTUARY SALON WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL, BODILY, OR MENTAL INJURY, ECONOMIC LOSS, OR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OTHER ACTS OF THE SPA, ANYONE ON THE SPA’S BEHALF, OR ANYONE USING THE SERVICES OF THE FACILITIES OF THE SPA.
- LATE CHARGES: If all or part of any part of any scheduled payment is more than ten days late, we may charge you a late fee of $10.00.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and us. This Agreement cannot be amended except in writing executed by both parties.
OTHER RIGHTS: We may delay enforcing any of our rights without losing them. We can enforce this Agreement against your heirs and legal representatives.
ASSIGNMENT: We may assign or transfer this Agreement or any of our rights under this Agreement without notice to you, except as otherwise required by law. Your rights or obligations under this Agreement cannot be assigned by you to anyone else without our prior written notice.
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A COPY OF THIS CONTRACT AT THE TIME YOU SIGN IT. YOU MAY CANCEL THIS CONTRACT AT ANY TIME BEFORE MIDNIGHT OF THE THIRD OPERATING DAY AFTER RECEIVING A COPY OF THIS CONTRACT. IF YOU CANCEL THIS CONTRACT WITHIN THE THREE DAY PERIOD, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A FULL REFUND OF YOUR MONEY LESS A FEE EQUAL TO THE VALUE OF ANY SERVICE RECEIVED. IF THE THIRD OPERATING DAY FALLS ON A SUNDAY OR HOLIDAY, NOTICE IS TIMELY GIVEN IF MAILED OR DELIVERED AS SPECIFIED IN THIS NOTICE ON THE NEXT OPERATING DAY. “OPERATING DAY” MEANS ANY DAY ON WHICH PATRONS MAY INSPECT AND USE THE FACILITIES AND SERVICES OF THE SPA DURING A PERIOD OF AT LEAST EIGHT HOURS.
ALL CANCELLATION REQUEST MUST INCLUDE:
- SIGNED AND DATED WRITTEN NOTICE OF CANCELLATION BY REGISTEREDMAIL, RETURN RECEIPT REQUEST OR
- PERSONALLY DELIVER A SIGNED AND DATED NOTICE OF CANCELLATION TO: SANCTUARY SALON & MED SPA, 6735 CONROY ROAD, SUITE 104 ORLANDO, FLORIDA 32835